April 22 is Earth Day, and we feel proud to partner with Emerald Brand and provide 100% Tree-Free™ and plastic-free products that are healthier for the planet and for you. Sustainable production means less waste, more efficiency, and re-purposing materials to their fullest extent. Also, Emerald Brand products withstand water and grease. Grown by American farmers and made by American workers, we feel proud to supply products made in the U.S.
Through our partnership with Emerald Brand, we look forward to saving trees and eliminating plastics. The following products ensure just that:
12-oz. and 16-oz. FSC-Certified Hot Cups and 8-oz. to 20-oz. Hot Cup Lids
- Emerald™ Double Wall Hot Cups are produced with a built-in sleeve to ensure maximum heat insulation! This cup is heavy duty and reusable throughout the day!
- Emerald™ commercially compostable PLA Hot Cup Lids are perfect for any hot beverage. These strong and sturdy compostable lids are designed to help keep your beverages hot.
- Full size, heavy weight commercially compostable cutlery made with PLA, a plant-based plastic that’s sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable.
Compostable 12-oz. and 16-oz. Bowls and 9″ Round Plates
- Emerald™ commercially compostable bowls and plates are 100% Tree-Free™, BPA free, chlorine free, and USDA biobased! These microwavable and freezer-safe bowls and plates are lightweight, sturdy, cut resistant, and oil and leak proof!
- Emerald Paper Towels are 50% Tree-Free™, American Made, BPA free, chlorine free, PFAS free, and USDA biobased.
Shop sustainable Emerald Brand products TODAY at javasmartcoffee.com!