When you order coffee, do you know all the different coffee terms? Truthfully, I don’t know all the specialty words either, so let’s dive in together!
A shot of espresso diluted with hot water.
- The Krea Necta offers 10 coffee selections, including Americano, black coffee, decaf, espresso, hot chocolate, and mocha.
An espresso shot combined with foamed steamed milk.
- Brew delicious cappuccinos or lattes by adding the Alterra Real Milk Froth Powder to your coffee.
Coffee beans roasted until they exude oils.
- JavaSmart offers a wide variety of dark roast coffees, including Alterra, Green Mountain, Starbucks, and our very own JavaSmart Coffee.
Coffee made with a filter, a press pot, a percolator, or a countertop coffee maker.
- Choose from the following drip coffees by JavaSmart: Classic Gourmet, Classic Roast, Colombian Supremo, Cup of Joe, Daily Grind, Morning Roast, Roast Français, and Unleaded Please.
Concentrated coffee made when hot water is forced at pressure through fine coffee grounds.
- The Lavazza Classy Plus offers the complete Italian coffee experience: espresso, cappuccino, and latte.
Espresso with steamed milk, 8 ounces or more total.
- The Flavia C200 makes Alterra Coffee and even Bright Tea. Also, it brews specialty drinks, including chai lattes, cappuccinos, and mochaccinos.
Espresso mixed with chocolate syrup and steamed milk.
- Try our Mocha Mudslide, a rich medium roast paired with the sweet, smooth flavor of chocolate, vanilla, and Mexicali crème.
JavaSmart is your one stop shop for coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, and everything in-between. Visit javasmartcoffee.com TODAY!
*Terminology- The New York Times, 2010*