Spring—you can feel it in the air AND taste it in your mouth. We partnered with Bigelow Tea to bring you Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion, a new way to love your water. Discover four light and refreshing flavors:
- blackberry raspberry hibiscus,
- blueberry citrus basil,
- cranberry lime honeysuckle, and
- watermelon cucumber mint.
Did you know there are different levels of caffeine? Specifically, Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion contains 0 mg of caffeine. Here’s a breakdown of four major caffeine levels:
- Made of dried herbs and spices and usually contains no caffeine
- Part or all the caffeine extracted
- Steamed to prevent fermentation and then rolled and dried
Try Green Tea Fruit Medley Smoothie from bigelowtea.com
- 3 Bigelow Green Tea Bags
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh berries (choose from blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries)
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Prepare tea by steeping 3 Bigelow Green tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out bags and discard.
- Combine tea and remaining ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy this antioxidant drink instead of coffee.
- Allowed to wither and ferment under controlled conditions before using subjected to a heating process that stops fermentation and turns the leaves black
Try Hot Apple Cinnamon Spice Tea on bigelowtea.com
- 4 Bigelow Earl Grey Black Tea bags
- 8 oz. water
- Apple peels from 5 apples
- 1-2 tsp. honey
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Pour water in a medium-sized saucepan and bring water to a boil. Add tea bags to hot water.
- Place apple peels into the hot water. Add honey and cinnamon sticks and allow to simmer on low for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove apples peals and discard. Pour hot tea into a glass cup and enjoy!
Shop all types of teas TODAY at javasmartcoffee.com!
*Terminology from dictionary.com*